Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Questions about Team 7

Mostly this blog post arises from a bad piece of art I caught in reading Team 7 #1. I'm bored, and there won't be a podcast this week because of personal reasons. We'll hold off discussing Arrow until the group gets together, so it's just me and my musings.

Oh, and for those wondering what that piece of art was, here ya go.
I can't be the only one who questions how that hand can be there.

First question. Why are they called Team 7 again? Because...there's eight of them. I counted. Like five time. Dinah Drake, Bronson, Amanda Waller, Slade, Cole Cash, Fairchild, the bald guy, and Kurt Lance. So...Why Team 7? I may be a moron, but...why?

Another piece of art I'm just finding funny.

I see you!
Second question: Is this book going to be about how Amanda Waller goes from young niave something or other into cold heartless bitch? Are we getting that backstory? Why? I don't care. Waller was badass, cold dark with that slight hint of humanity every so often. Do that bad to accomplish the good. I don't need to see how she got that way. This book won't make it nearly as cool as my head will. Also I liked her better fat!
The beasts superpowers, turning Braveheart.
Are these vampires? Cause I want Bennett!

I guess the last question I have is. Where's Pandora?? I haven't read Phantom Stranger yet, but why is Pandora not appearing in the Third Wave. I feel disappointed. It's like her not appearing in Earth-2. I want an explanation DC!

Well, that's that. I'm done for now. Good-Night, and get off my lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment