Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Site News

Hey, been a few days, and I'll admit the last post was clearly just me trying to make sure there was content up doesn't matter it's quality. I'm sorry. But I'm here for a few updates on what is coming up.

First, there is a new podcast, It's a special, longer than our previous ones, at least longer than ones I normally Edit, so it may take a bit longer to get out, so It may even come out after our next numbered one. We're talking comic book movies.

Next I'm going to be starting up a new series for the Superior Spider-Man, much in the same vain of Amazing Reads, it will be a commentary/review of the issues of Superior Spider-Man. these will be about once a month, Not because I'm horribly behind and I tend to forget to do Amazing Reads every week like I should, but because I'm only going to put up a Superior when the next issue has hit the stands. giving you all time to read it for yourself, or for spoilers to have already been leaked.

Finally, I'm going to look at the most surprising thing from the New 52. (Year and a half later). I'm not going to spoil it, mostly because It's a new idea forming and I'm not a hundred percent sure what I plan on doing, but I do want to talk about this subject. Also I have to procure a few issues to do this properly first.

Remember please email us what you're reading, so we can talk more about the books you're picking up. Panelbypanelpodcast@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment